Uponor expands presence in Eastern Europe
We are pleased to announce that Uponor Building Solutions - Europe, consistently implementing the strategy of dynamic growth, acquired the Polish company Capricorn S.A.
Capricorn S.A. is a family business that has been operating on the market for 30 years. It is located in Świebodzice (Lower Silesia), employing over 400 employees. Thanks to innovative ideas and solutions, the company has built a strong position, not only in Poland, but also on other European markets. The Capricorn portfolio perfectly complements our range of surface heating and cooling products. It is equally important that thanks to the acquisition, we are expanding our European network of Uponor production plants, which will help meet the growing demand for prefabricated solutions and better serve customers operating not only in the Polish market, but throughout the Eastern European region.
We are very much looking forward to a fruitful cooperation with our new colleagues from Capricorn and to an intensive exchange of knowledge and experience. The expansion of Uponor’s production base with the new location in Świebodzice will play an important role in achieving the growth planned by our organization. We are convinced that by joining forces we will strengthen our position as a market leader in the market of safe water installations and energy-saving solutions in the field of surface heating and cooling.
Looking forward to a successful future (from left to right):
- Jacek A. Dobrowolski, Vice President Building Solutions - Europe Sales and Marketing for Eastern Europe at Uponor
- Dariusz Rutowicz, CEO Capricorn
- Monika Piekarz, Production Director and Member of the Capricorn Management Board
- Karsten Hoppe, President, Building Solutions - Europe at Uponor
- Piotr Marcinkowski, Sales and Marketing Director and Member of the Capricorn Management Board