EXTERNAL LINEAR DEWATERING SYSTEMS
Drain channels (each 1 m long) can be connected into several meter long segments to dispose of rainwater. Thanks to the use of appropriate manufacturing materials, Capricorn linear dewatering systems are resistant to corrosion and weathering. End caps help to properly close drain channels while body outlets enable connecting rainwater drain pipes to the drains. Drain channels with three connection points can also be connected so as to drain water to the ground.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Capricorn external linear dewatering systems:
- Material: body – polypropylene, grate – zinc-plated steel
- Left-hand or right-hand connection – Ø110
- The bottom can be cut out to fit – Ø110 connection
- Single drain channel length: 1 m
- Lower outlet and connections: Ø110
- Class A 15
Capricorn non-return valves are designed for installation on horizontal pipe segments in sewage manholes either inside or outside buildings. Non-return valves provide anti-flooding protection and help to protect buildings against flooding due to rainwater travelling back down the sewage system. Capricorn non-return valves are automatically operated, providing free waste water drainage according to the slope of the rainwater drain.
We offer type I and type IV non-return valves with one flap and type II non-return valves with two flaps with Duo Protect system to ensure double protection based on two automatically closed protection flaps.
Capricorn non-return valves have been awarded the TÜV Rheinland Certificate of Conformity T+M!
Capricorn non-return valves are available in an extensive range of sizes so as to enable their installation in waste water drains and systems with the following pipe diameters:
- non-return valves with one flap: Ø50 – Ø200
- non-return valves with two flaps: Ø110 – Ø200
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Capricorn debris gullies:
- Material: polypropylene
- Colours: black, gray and brown
- Connectible to gully drain pipes Ø50, 63, 75, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 and 125
- Connectible to drain pipes Ø110 or Ø125 mm
T. +48 74 854 05 16
F. +48 74 854 05 83
District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division KRS
KRS no: 0000472600, NIP: 884-002-16-00, share capital: 400,000 PLN
T. +48 74 8503 555