- Copyrighted Information and Copyright Agent. Please note that the pages on the Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyrighted information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Notice With Regard to Documents on this Site. Permission to display, copy and/or download any papers, articles, or other works of authorship on this Site (the "Documents") is hereby granted, provided that (a) the copyright notice set forth on the Document and a statement that the Document is being reproduced under permission of the Copyright Holder both appear on such displayed, copied, or downloaded Document, (b) use or reproduction of such Documents from this Site is for informational or personal use only, and (c) no modifications of any Documents are made. Any other use of the Documents is expressly prohibited.
OverviewUponor Pro Rewards Loyalty Program (which will be referred to as “Program” through the remainder of this page) is a service of Uponor. This program is a point-based system in which reward points are accumulated by participants in eligible enrolled account(s) for purchases of available product(s).
EligibilityIt is the responsibility of the participant or a representative of the contracting company to ensure that participating in the Program does not conflict with any internal rules, regulations or prohibitions of the contracting company. Contractors signed up for the Uponor Volume Incentive Program (VIP) can sign up. However, contractors with a current Volume Incentive Program (VIP) agreement are not eligible to receive Pro Rewards reward points for their annual purchases.
Changes and disputesUponor reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue or change the program and these Terms and Conditions at any time. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for this program, the eligibility of rewards, the availability of rewards or points, or the Terms and Conditions of the program will be resolved by Uponor at its sole discretion.
Earning rewardsPoints will be distributed to the participants account within 30 days of submitting a redemption form and attached invoices. Neither Uponor nor its affiliates accept any responsibility for stolen, lost or misdirected entries or rewards. These points will be distributed at the sole discretion of Uponor.
Redemption and deduction of points
- Program points are the property of Uponor until the time of redemption. Points will expire immediately upon ineligibility for the program due to poor installation practices, failure to provide response to Uponor leads, failure to provide service to Uponor customers, inactivity for 18 months or any other act of disqualification at Uponor’s sole discretion.
- Reward Points may only be used to redeem for items in the online catalog. Points are not redeemable for cash. Reward Points have no monetary value except to the extent specifically provided for by a reward.
- Accrued points may be redeemed by the participant only. Points may not be transferred or combined between different participants.
- All merchandise in the online catalogs includes applicable sales tax and shipping.
- Program is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
Claiming a reward
- Uponor reserves the right to modify catalog items available in the Reward Points online catalog at any time and without notice.
- When you have obtained sufficient points, you may redeem an item(s) from those described in the online catalog.
- Catalog items are subject to availability and substitutions may be made based on availability or market conditions.
- Uponor reserves the right to limit quantities and will not be responsible for any typographical errors.
- Merchandise and services offered on this website are manufactured and/or provided by independent suppliers. Neither Uponor nor BI Worldwide makes any guarantee, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to such awards.
Statements of Uponor Pro Rewards points earnedThis website provides eligible participants with details of transactions, as well as Uponor Pro Rewards points balances.
Termination of programUponor reserves the right to terminate the Pro Rewards Loyalty Program at any time without prior notice to you.
Participation program trackingIt is the responsibility of each eligible participant to use their awarded points to redeem items from the Uponor Reward Points online catalog. Awarded points can only be redeemed for items presented in the Reward Points online catalog.
Promotional eventsFrom time to time, Uponor, at its discretion, may sponsor events intended to promote participation in the Pro Rewards Loyalty Program. These events may be terminated at any time, without cause or warning.
Email noticesWhen you visit this website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
ConfidentialityIf you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the participant releases, discharges and holds harmless Uponor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their employees and BI Worldwide, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees from all claims or damages arising out of the use of any award or merchandise.
- Only those participants who have received personal login credentials are eligible to participate in the program.
- Points earned are deposited automatically in a participant’s personal account.
- Points have no cash value and cannot be supplemented with cash or credit cards toward redemption of any program awards.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferrable. No award substitutes are allowed.
- Points are taxable according to IRS or local tax guidelines. Program participants are responsible for taxes associated with points earned.
- Points have no expiration date as long as an active account status is maintained.
- To receive points, only qualifying products, submitted with an attached invoice showing proof of purchase will be accepted. Claims must be submitted within 90 days of purchase to be eligible.
- Contractors with a current Volume Incentive Program (VIP) agreement are not eligible to receive Pro Rewards reward points for their annual purchases.
- Participants must maintain activity (i.e., claims, redemptions, training) within 18 months. After inactivity of 18 months, they will automatically be removed from program and lose their point balance.
- Uponor reserves the right to interpret this Program and may modify or eliminate the Program at any time without notice. For more detailed information on this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uponor will report compensation under this program where required by federal or state law.
- All Uponor decisions are final and binding.
- Uponor is not liable for an injury, death, or other loss, cost or damage or claims by participants related to the redemption, receipt or use of awards in this program.