Suitable for effectively purifying grey wastewater from single-family homes or summer cottages. A 1 m³ septic tank with two compartments is installed in front of the filter. The maximum flow rate is 750 litres per day. If necessary a pump chamber can be added in front of or behind the filter. In addition to the grey water filter, a holding tank should be purchased for sewage, unless a chemical toilet is purchased.
The Uponor Home grey water filter is a very easy-to-maintain system. It is sufficient to empty the septic tank every other year and change the filtration peat one every five years.
- Can be placed in areas with high groundwater without requiring a separate soil survey
- Wastewater is purified ecologically and without odours
- Requires little space, easy installation and maintenance
- Also suitable for winter use without modification
Suitable for effectively purifying grey wastewater from summer cabins. Suitable for all types of site, regardless of the plot size or frequency of use of the property. The maximum flow rate is 500 litres per day. The filtration peat must be changed every 100 days of operations or at least once every three years.
A winter accessory package is required for grey water filters in use in the winter. The package includes thermal insulation for the interior of the filter, as well as a self-regulating heating cable. In addition to the accessory package, it is essential to ensure that there is sufficient external frost protection and that the supply, discharge and voiding pipes are insulated.
- A safe solution for holiday homes: does not require continuous use
- Installation takes approximately 2 hours, after which the device is ready to use
- Easy to transport and maintain: no emptying required – simply change the filtration peat
- Several installation options: above ground, or partially or entirely below ground