Concrete Core Heating and Cooling Systems, Piešťany, Piešťany, Slovakia
Concrete Core Heating and Cooling Systems, Piešťany
The client has chosen to build their new office according to a low-energy building standard. To do this, they applied a favourable building orientation to the North-South and green HVAC technology. The HVAC scheme consist of ground source heat pumps, ceiling cooling Uponor Contec ON on fibre feet (600 m²) suitable for exposing concrete and mechanical hygienic fresh air ventilation.
- The Office building is built as a reference and representative for a significant investor.
- The project was designed by architect Delta Projektconsult in Revit using BIM logic, which enabled a clearer communication among stakeholders, optimalisation of investment cost and applied materials.
- There are installed /used thermally activated building systems, Radiant heating / cooling systems.
- The client has decided to build their new office according to a low-energy building standards.
- It underlines a new trend in Slovakia; customer wanted to achieve more sustainable and comfortable cooling solutions for his building
- The 3-storey office building is located in city of Pieštany.
- Estimated project budget: €3,7 million EUR
- Investor: Ekom spol. s. r.o.
- Architect and consultant: Delta Projektconsult Slovakia, s. r.o.
- Contractors: IN VEST s.r.o., KVT s.r.o., Synett s.r.o.
- Installations company: Klima Servis s.r.o.
Thermal concrete core activation with Uponor Contec provides economical, energy-efficient and sustainable building temperature control in the new landmark Adlershof Science and Technology Centre.
A hygienically optimal drinking water installation was integrated into the new office complex – thanks to Uni Pipe PLUS within a very short time.
La dalle active Uponor est intégrée depuis 2017 dans l’immeuble Delta Green, bâtiment tertiaire de 4600m2 comprenant 4 niveaux. Celui-ci est le premier bâtiment de la région tout à fait autonome en énergie.
First radiant ceiling cooling renovation project in tropical climate – Singapore
Uponor were nominated as the sole supplier for radiant heating systems for the Sunesis Schools schemes, with Main Contractor Willmott Dixon. Sunesis is a Joint Venture between Scape and Willmott Dixon, built on the combined experience of public sector know-how and private expertise. They are the market leader in delivering pre-designed buildings across a range of market sectors. Every design has a defined layout, specification, fixed cost and timescale to construct. The full benefits of a full BIM model are also utilised.
Le bâtiment d’enseignement supérieur et de recherche pour l’Institut Mines-Télécom intègre un système de dalle active sur une surface de 40 000 m2. Le bâtiment économe en énergie accueillera une gamme variée d’activités propres à l’Institut Mines - Télécom : formations, recherches, transfert et innovation.
MAGNUM – a brand new business centre. One of the largest in Kaunas city in Lithuania.
MAGNUM aims to introduce positive change, an innovative work culture, and a responsible attitude to the environment. It will inspire these aims not only in its residents, but in the city of Kaunas itself — a city that is rapidly growing and changing.