AquaSAFE Qualification program
Get qualified to install Uponor AquaSAFE fire safety systems, offered on demand and online for your convenience.
Our newly updated and revitalized approach maintains the rigorous focus on NFPA 13D codes and standards as well as job-site preparation, installation, testing, and maintenance, while removing the need for close one-on-one contact in the field.
This updated AquaSAFE Qualification program satisfies all aspects of Uponor fire safety system installations in an online training format. After completing this program, attendees will receive a qualification certificate that satisfies any manufacturer training required by state or local authorities.
|On-Demand||$199 – eLearning via Uponor Academy Online||Register now|
This course includes the following key topics.
- NFPA 13D — Learn how to reference the NFPA 13D standard for information about final sprinkler placement when encountering obstructions, heat sources, and sprinkler spacing requirements, and discover requirements for water supplies, system types, and materials.
- Uponor Construction Services — Identify estimation, design, and installation support to bring greater ease and efficiencies to projects, and learn where to request estimates and designs as well as the information needed for project success.
- Job-site preparation — Discover installation preparation tactics, including how to pull a permit and submit plans for approval, what tools to bring to the job site, installation scheduling, and how to conduct pre-installation job-site walks.
- Installation — Learn best practices for creating system modifications, in addition to assembling sprinklers onto Uponor sprinkler adapters, mounting sprinklers at the correct height, relocating sprinklers as needed, and installing system piping.
- Testing and maintenance — Understand how to perform system testing per NFPA 13D and Uponor guidelines, and learn about tools for homeowner maintenance.
Please note: This training program is intended for licensed plumbers and fire protection contractors. It takes about 3 hours to complete and is equivalent to 0.3 CEU or 3 PDH. A Certificate will be available upon course completion.
ATTENTION: Uponor employees and Agency Reps have free access via Uponor Academy Online in the ‘Residential Solutions' Course Catalog.