This is the first school built from scratch after 1989 in Poznan. The construction of this modern educational center started in 2009 and was completed in 2011 by contractor PTB Nickel. Up to 800 students can attend these schools. The project was made up of two parts, the educational and sports. In this block of buildings there were applied innovative architectural and technological solutions, which will be followed in the list of objects of the XXI century. Primary and secondary school in Poznan contains 41 classrooms, specialist rooms including: chemical, art classes, music, computer and audio-visual room. Part of the investment is sports: sports hall with seats for 400 spectators, gym, corrective gymnastics hall, playing fields for football, basketball and volleyball, sports track with a length of 60 m, the hill in the distance and a playground for the youngest.
For the tap water and central heating system in the school buildings there were used Uponor multilayer pipes with diameters from 16 to 63 mm. Moreover Ecoflex system with Uponor Thermo and Aqua pipes were lied, because of their flexibility and the low weight, as well as possibility of problem-free laying around corners and obstacles.
Poznanski educational complex in numbers:
- 4,356.33 m2 - built-up area
- 8,668.89 m2 - school floor area
- 41 class rooms with a total area 2,303.30 m2
- 440 m2 - inclusive playground-370 m2
- Multi-purpose field with tartan surface-2280 m2
- Grass field with synthetic-470 m2 - with tartan surface track - 1.3 ha
- The surface area-1306 m2 - sports hall with stands for 400 seats-246 m2
- Multimedia hall with 300 seats