Weber Hill Villas, Eureka, MO, USA
Development protected by Uponor AquaSAFE
“Uponor designed the system and we simply installed their design,” said Dale Hicks of Dale Hicks and Associates, LLC. “The Uponor people have been of immeasurable service to us. I refer Uponor PEX to colleagues all the time.”
- New-construction development
- 24 attached and detached single-family homes
- Installing contractor and developer: Dale Hicks and Associates, LLC
- ½" to 1½" Uponor AquaPEX pipe
- ProPEX fittings
- Fire safety systems
Uponor AquaPEX® plumbing and AquaSAFE™ fire sprinkler systems to keep families safe.
“Weber Hill Villas is just our latest development and we will apply a lifetime of work, knowledge and innovation to make it truly world class,” explained Hicks.
Benefits of Uponor PEX in residential construction
- Uponor AquaSAFE multipurpose fire sprinkler system integrates into the PEX plumbing for a quick and easy installation.
- A multipurpose system provides additional peace of mind because each time a cold-water plumbing fixture is used, homeowners know water is also available to the fire sprinklers.
- Uponor PEX expands up to three times the pipe’s diameter, making it highly resistant to freeze damage, providing homeowners with enhanced peace of mind.
- Uponor Design Services and Technical Support experts meet the needs of a project from concept to completion.
- Uponor PEX pipe and ProPEX fittings are backed by a 25-year limited warranty for confidence the system is designed to last.
Uponor designed the system and we simply installed their design
At the housing fairs of Kouvola, in summer 2019, was presented House Beauty which has the modern control system Uponor Smatrix Pulse for radiant underfloor heating and cooling system.
Uponor's radiant underfloor heating and cooling system was installed in a new single family house. During the record high heat wave, the system was in real action.
The 30 years old copper plumbing of the house were replaced with a Uponor composite system. The renovation was over in one day. The contractor for the job was LVI-Dalton Ltd from Klaukkala, Finland.
At the end of autumn 2013, Uponor's new product, Uponor Gray Water Filter Home, was installed in Ruuhijärvi, Nastola.