Faster, simpler radiant solutions
With heating and electricity generation accounting for nearly 25% of all greenhouse gas emissions, radiant helps manage energy usage and offers superior indoor environmental quality (IEQ) that forced-air systems just can’t provide.
Easy, flexible installation options
Single foam panels for wood subfloors or concrete slabs in new or remodel projects.
- Lightweight, high-density XPS foam laminated with aluminum provides complete contact with pipe to deliver exceptional heat-transfer capability
- XPS foam features an R-value of 3.13 to greatly improve heat-delivery response times
- Natural moisture resistance of XPS foam eliminates need to caulk edges or grooves in panel
- Straight runs and return bends available in one panel for quick ordering
- Easy installation — simply adhere to a wood subfloor or concrete slab
Knobbed mats provide ideal overpour method for wood subfloors or concrete slabs.
- Preformed knobs offer on-center spacing versatility
- Fast Trak 0.5 uses 5/16" pipe; 1/2"-thick profile eliminates altering doors, baseboards, and moldings
- Fast Trak 1.3i uses 3/8" or 1/2" pipe; includes insulation already incorporated into the mat to save time and installation costs
- Adhesive backing for quick, easy adhering to wood subfloor or concrete slab
Multipanel application for wood subfloors in new construction and remodels.
- Multilayer plywood with aluminum underneath for greater heat transfer
- For use with 5/16" pipe
- 1/2"-thick profile eliminates altering doors, baseboards, and moldings
- Available in single panels or a preassembled set of six panels
- Fastens to wood subfloor with screws
Aluminum panels for under-installation in floors with joists.
- Ideal for floors that have joists below
- The aluminum heat-transfer plates can be fastened to the underside
Revolutionize home comfort
Learn about innovative product solutions and technology that make radiant installations easier, faster, and more efficient.Explore radiant solutions
Energy-efficient, reliable technology
Multizone wireless control for energy-efficient radiant and air-side comfort.
Stainless-steel and engineered polymer (EP) manifolds
Radiant manifolds designed to make installations easier and systems more efficient.
Supply and return piping
Flexible, durable PEX-a piping manufactured to bring quality and performance to radiant projects.
Easily create professional-quality radiant systems with Uponor’s design methods and materials.