Uponor UK CPD and training opportunities
To learn more about the range of CPD courses Uponor UK has to offer, please email email@example.com.
Courses can be delivered within consultant engineer practices across the country. Subject to demand and minimum participation.
We also offer training courses for UFH click here for more details
Uponor UK offer a wide range of CPD's and onsite training for Mechanical Engineers and Contractors
- CPD course title: Minimise the heat and energy losses of local and district heating networks.
- Description : Introduction of Ecoflex VIP Thermo . Focus on solutions designed to significantly improve the efficiency levels of district heating systems.
- The topics covered include:
- Types of District Heating
- Pros & Cons
- Legislation & Standards (CIBSE CP)
- Energy Efficiency with district heating (compare to gas/oil boilers etc)
- CO2 emissions reduction
- The gravity of high efficiency pipework
CIBSE approved CPD- "Systems for Water Hygiene"
- Ideal for mechanical design engineers and plumbing installers
- Highlights the risk of Legionella within the plumbing network and advises on best practice installation layouts and new technology
- Promotes the benefits of using Uponor MLC and PEX pipes in a plumbing installation to eliminate the threat of Legionella
- Solutions suitable for healthcare environment, contemporary domestic dwellings, commercial properties and public buildings
If you can't see the content below, you most likely didn't accept our Marketing cookies. You can change the cookie settings any time by clicking the tab in the footer.
Future UK courses
Uponor UK are in the process of gaining accreditation for a Thermal Comfort CPD, which highlights the following:
- A full overview of what thermal comfort is
- How thermal comfort impacts on productivity in our everyday environment
- Highlight the hidden cost associated with poor thermal comfort
- Provide a clear understanding of the types of Uponor Solutions available and their benefits to the designer and the building occupant