Improving domestic hot-water delivery for energy-efficient, modern buildings
Move your buildings forward with the Uponor AquaPort™
The Uponor AquaPort is a self-contained unit that converts a building's hydronic heating supply to provide on-demand domestic hot water. Install an AquaPort in multifamily homes, hospitality buildings, education campuses, and healthcare facilities to increase energy efficiency and minimize water waste.
Improving buildings through smart, sustainable solutions
- Sustainability: Optimizes hot-water delivery times and minimizes water waste to make every drop of water count
- Energy efficiency: Reduces the amount of DHW and DHW recirculation lines, eliminating standby losses and maximizing boiler efficiency to reduce system energy costs by up to 35%
- Best-in-class hygiene: Eliminates more than 50% of the total DHW volume while enabling higher water turnover and decreased overall surface area of the domestic water piping system
- Maintenance ease: Features a QR code for quick access to technical support as well as an installation and maintenance log
- Installation efficiencies: Helps meet tight production schedules and budgets with a simple, repeatable design that reduces in-unit piping and eliminates gas and electric connections
Installing the Uponor AquaPort
Refer to the Uponor AquaPort Installation and Operation Manual for easy, step-by-step guidelines to get the system up and running quickly and accurately.