La dalle active Uponor est intégrée depuis 2017 dans l’immeuble Delta Green, bâtiment tertiaire de 4600m2 comprenant 4 niveaux. Celui-ci est le premier bâtiment de la région tout à fait autonome en énergie.
Concrete Core Heating and Cooling Systems, Piešťany, Piešťany, Slovakia
Concrete Core Heating and Cooling Systems, Piešťany
The client has chosen to build their new office according to a low-energy building standard. To do this, they applied a favourable building orientation to the North-South and green HVAC technology. The HVAC scheme consist of ground source heat pumps, ceiling cooling Uponor Contec ON on fibre feet (600 m²) suitable for exposing concrete and mechanical hygienic fresh air ventilation.
Connaissance du projet
- The Office building is built as a reference and representative for a significant investor.
- The project was designed by architect Delta Projektconsult in Revit using BIM logic, which enabled a clearer communication among stakeholders, optimalisation of investment cost and applied materials.
- There are installed /used thermally activated building systems, Radiant heating / cooling systems.
- The client has decided to build their new office according to a low-energy building standards.
- It underlines a new trend in Slovakia; customer wanted to achieve more sustainable and comfortable cooling solutions for his building
- The 3-storey office building is located in city of Pieštany.
- Estimated project budget: €3,7 million EUR
Information du projet
Information du projet
- Investor: Ekom spol. s. r.o.
- Architect and consultant: Delta Projektconsult Slovakia, s. r.o.
- Contractors: IN VEST s.r.o., KVT s.r.o., Synett s.r.o.
- Installations company: Klima Servis s.r.o.
Le bâtiment d’enseignement supérieur et de recherche pour l’Institut Mines-Télécom intègre un système de dalle active sur une surface de 40 000 m2. Le bâtiment économe en énergie accueillera une gamme variée d’activités propres à l’Institut Mines - Télécom : formations, recherches, transfert et innovation.
Le nouveau siège social du Groupe Der Spiegel est situé au Ericusspitze. La Dalle Active UPONOR garantit des températures confortables dans le bâtiment.
Varicool heating and cooling panels were installed to the meeting room's ceiling. The new hydronic system replaced the old fan coil unit system. Varicool system is a radiant heating and cooling system. The panels do not heat or cool the indoor air directly but the surfaces what radiant covers.
Thermal concrete core activation with Uponor Contec provides economical, energy-efficient and sustainable building temperature control in the new landmark Adlershof Science and Technology Centre.
A hygienically optimal drinking water installation was integrated into the new office complex – thanks to Uni Pipe PLUS within a very short time.
First radiant ceiling cooling renovation project in tropical climate – Singapore
Uponor were nominated as the sole supplier for radiant heating systems for the Sunesis Schools schemes, with Main Contractor Willmott Dixon. Sunesis is a Joint Venture between Scape and Willmott Dixon, built on the combined experience of public sector know-how and private expertise. They are the market leader in delivering pre-designed buildings across a range of market sectors. Every design has a defined layout, specification, fixed cost and timescale to construct. The full benefits of a full BIM model are also utilised.
MAGNUM – a brand new business centre. One of the largest in Kaunas city in Lithuania.
MAGNUM aims to introduce positive change, an innovative work culture, and a responsible attitude to the environment. It will inspire these aims not only in its residents, but in the city of Kaunas itself — a city that is rapidly growing and changing.