Uponor plumbing systems- drinking water
Drinking water is an essential part of life
Everyone needs water: plants, animals and of course people too. The average person in a private household consumes about 250 litres of fresh water per day.
This is why hygienic drinking water delivery is crucial for our health and quality of life. With this in mind, Uponor are on hand to supply a safe and reliable plumbing solution for a hygienically flawless supply.
Drinking water systems and hygiene
- Hygienically clean drinking water delivery is important for all buildings types
- Builders, property-owners and operators are responsible for drinking water hygiene and for ensuring that their drinking water deliveries meet legal requirements.
Uponor pipe and Uponor fittings fulfil local standards
The most important points are:
- Low water content
- Stagnation-free operation
- Regular exchange of water in the plumbing water system
Uponor plumbing systems for drinking water
How you benefit from Uponor pipe and fittings
- Hygienically safe drinking water mainly used to supply potable water to single family homes, farms and cottages
- Sound protection
- Steady water flow
- Comfortable usage