S-Press composite fittings
S-press composite fittings
Advantages at a glance:
- Made of PPSU
Advantages of the MLCP tap water system
Why is the MLCP system ideal for tap water connection?
- Lightweight, flexible and form stable
- Available in 16mm up to 110mm
- Fittings in PPSU and brass
- Slim and appealing on wall installation
- Fast, flame-free installation; at least 50% labour saving
- 100% oxygen barrier and low expansion rates
- No wastage and fewer fittings required
- Full European approvals
Modular Riser system
Effective way for the installation or risers
With the Uponor modular Riser System the installation is no longer a complex task.
The innovative Uponor modular Riser System reduces both your planning and construction work, because there are fewer building components to store, process and plan for. It is also quicker and easier to connect pipes.
Uponor modular Riser System MLCP fitting uses just 40 parts to achieve more than 300 fitting combinations, up to 110mm, and features a distinctive “click and lock” mechanism which removes the need for overhead pressing.
With the Uponor modular Riser System you will get new possibilities for everything from planning to installation.
- A system with benefits long before installation
- Simpler, quicker and more cost-efficient
- Fewer elements for all requirements
- 40 components are sufficient for an entire system
- Colour coding up to 110 mm for easier handling
RTM tool free fittings
With RTM Ring Tension Memory you can forget all about soldering and pipe wrenches. The high carbon steel spring ring acts as the tool itself, applying even pressure around the pipe. Through its inherent memory it then cleverly maintains this pressure, absorbing temperature fluctuations to ensure a sound watertight joint at all times.
The revolutionary RTM™ fitting. No leaks. No tools. No equal.
RTM system for tap water connection
- Secure jointing
- Colour coded joint indicator
- No tool dependence
- Joint indicator – visible and audible
- Fast and easy installation
- Fully certified and approved
- No soldering and pipe wrenches