Magnum Business center, Kaunas, Lithuania
Magnum Business Center
- 1,700 work spaces for different businesses to meet new people, find potential clients, and work with business partners.
- Concerence halls that are rearrangeable to meet the needs of people using them for various activities and trainings. A dedicated area nearby provides participants with a place to have lunch, grab a coffee, or just chat.
- Restaurants and Cafés - convenient places to meet business partners or relax with colleagues after work.
- Open terraces with benches and plants for short breaks during work.
- A street-level and an underground car parkings.
- Cyclists can enjoy an 80-space bicycle parking area with showers and changing rooms.
This modern office building is now a new home to many businesses and of course, visitors.
The façade combines unique and individually designed concrete slabs and large windows, while the interior uses natural wood panels and concrete.
The business centre merges organically into the landscape of the banks of the Nemunas, beautifully blending with its natural surroundings.
- Cooling and heating of the building
- Excellent microclimate
- Energy saving and efficiency
Building area is 20.830 m2
Main data of the system installed:
- 20mm Comfort plus pipe, spacing 150mm
- Covering 10mm 0,07W/mK
- Raised floor 28mm 0,19W/mK
- Air 162mm 0,025W/mK
- Slab concrete 250mm 2,15W/mK
- Heating (room 20°C)
- Supply / return temperature 30°C-27°C
- Capacity above 10,5 W/m2
- Capacity below 36,7 W/m2
- SUM 47,2 W/m2
- Cooling (room 24°C)
- Supply / return temperature 18°C-20 °C
- Capacity above 5,3 W/m2
- Capacity below 32,4 W/m2
- SUM 37,7 W/m2
Varicool heating and cooling panels were installed to the meeting room's ceiling. The new hydronic system replaced the old fan coil unit system. Varicool system is a radiant heating and cooling system. The panels do not heat or cool the indoor air directly but the surfaces what radiant covers.
Thermal concrete core activation with Uponor Contec provides economical, energy-efficient and sustainable building temperature control in the new landmark Adlershof Science and Technology Centre.
A hygienically optimal drinking water installation was integrated into the new office complex – thanks to Uni Pipe PLUS within a very short time.
La dalle active Uponor est intégrée depuis 2017 dans l’immeuble Delta Green, bâtiment tertiaire de 4600m2 comprenant 4 niveaux. Celui-ci est le premier bâtiment de la région tout à fait autonome en énergie.
First radiant ceiling cooling renovation project in tropical climate – Singapore
Uponor were nominated as the sole supplier for radiant heating systems for the Sunesis Schools schemes, with Main Contractor Willmott Dixon. Sunesis is a Joint Venture between Scape and Willmott Dixon, built on the combined experience of public sector know-how and private expertise. They are the market leader in delivering pre-designed buildings across a range of market sectors. Every design has a defined layout, specification, fixed cost and timescale to construct. The full benefits of a full BIM model are also utilised.
Le bâtiment d’enseignement supérieur et de recherche pour l’Institut Mines-Télécom intègre un système de dalle active sur une surface de 40 000 m2. Le bâtiment économe en énergie accueillera une gamme variée d’activités propres à l’Institut Mines - Télécom : formations, recherches, transfert et innovation.