The Uponor BIM Platform – Planning in a new dimension
Uponor BIM Platform: Single access to numerous benefits.
The integrated Uponor BIM platform (Building Information modeling) provides access to all Uponor solutions, supported by intelligent and highly user-friendly features.
- Streamlined data exchange: Improve communication and collaboration processes.
- Easy access & usage: Free access to the latest BIM data from a centralized source – anywhere and anytime.
- Safer designing: Reduce the risk of expensive construction errors with up-to-date BIM solutions.
- Improved planning: Execute design and planning at a higher quality.
- Multilingual solution: Profit from BIM models, recent data and information available in different languages as well as with country specific portfolio.
BIM Library: Latest information. Just a click away.
The Uponor BIM library (=BIM objects) contains BIM models of our entire product range. Intuitive browsing and previewing BIM models is making daily work more convenient, while easy access to data in various languages help designers to retrieve information fast.
- Compatible technology: Support of multiple CAD and BIM formats (Revit, IFC, DXF, SAT, DWG 3D & 2D, FBX, OBJ).
- Reliable data: Our BIM Library (=BIM objects) fulfills the requirements from BS8541, ETIM and openBIM standards.
- Enriched models: Integration of smart functions, diverse sizes and product variations in a single BIM model.
BIM Tools: Intelligent features. Customized solutions.
Our tools provide easy access to the latest and most accurate data from our entire product range. Intelligent features and automated functionalities can help you solve complex design issues and accelerate your design processes. Uponor tools are based on the European design standards for Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) systems and compatible with the most commonly used BIM software on the market.
- Up-to-date information: Uponor Product Information Management (PIM) systems integrated in all tools ensure that product data is always up-to-date.
- Intelligent features: Automated functions simplify your daily work, improve processes and the quality of design.
- User-friendly: All features developed with focus on professional experience, ensuring the easy usage of the tools.
Discover more about BIM tools and services
The Uponor BIM platform
Expert interview on Uponor BIM platform
Michał Ledziński, BIM Centre Manager at Uponor