Designed to work. Designed to function. Designed to last.
Uponor Infra 360TM takes into account the full picture: storm water systems that anticipate future civil engineering challenges, respect the environment and facilitate the work of installation technicians. And provides the comprehensive solution: from initial planning through costing, customized manufacturing, building and installing. From pipes and connections to safe and managed chambers, cassettes, tunnels and tanks – regardless of the scope of the project at hand.
Get the benefit and convenience of integrated Uponor Infra 360TM cooperative partnership – with one contact throughout the project, the highest possible quality and optimal cost efficiency. One project to manage from contacts and deadlines to analyses and evaluations.
Uponor Infra 360TM offers:
- Engineering of fit-for-purpose solutions
- Dimensioning and Case studies
- Calculations and simulations
- Designs and drawings
- Method statements
- Total pipe delivery incl. prefabricated products according to customer needs
- Technical support throughout the whole project
- On-site installation and welding services
- On-site supervision
- Turnkey solutions for total piping project incl. all of the above with highly specialized team
- Cooperative partnership with one contact throughout the entire project
At your service in every project
Stormwater runoff causes no worries at the new Children’s Hospital
The custom-made Weholite stormwater attenuation tank donated by Uponor will manage the stormwater runoff at the new Children’s Hospital to be built in Helsinki, Finland, before it is discharged into the municipal network. The tank was delivered to the site ready for installation and was installed in just a couple of hours.