Capricorn and Uponor are becoming ONE Uponor Brand
We started our common journey with Poland-based Capricorn in Autumn of 2021 and now we are moving forward to one of the final steps in the integration process: Capricorn and Uponor are becoming one brand - Uponor as of February 2023.
- Combined offering strengthens presence across the entire European market
- Improved broadened product portfolio – Capricorn products integrated into the Uponor portfolio 2023
- Operating under the common Uponor brand name
As a trustful and reliable partner, we are now providing access to a broader offering and new applications to our customers throughout Europe, covering all types of requirements, from components to integrated systems and solutions. The Uponor and Capricorn Sales teams in Poland have been merged with a clear focus to provide more value to our partners.
The manufacturing and logistics facilities in Świebodzice, Poland, have been fully integrated into Uponor’s network, becoming an excellence centre for selected heating and water system components.
New EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive
Circular economy is NOT only waste management
GWI NEWS 2. Sustainability mandatory reporting has financial impact
Urban utopia: The Ideal City doesn't exist
- What does a liveable city mean in a Nordic context?
- Key urban problems in the Nordics.
- Key insights from 400 episodes on the Urbanistica Podcast.
- Accessible cities and placemaking.
- 15 min cities – why are they so controversial now?
- Utopian cities will never exist.