Comprehensive solutions for stormwater management
Smart tanks are a comprehensive and compatible stormwater management system with monitoring and control functions. Their task is to pre-treat, retain and reuse stormwater. Depending on the equipment we use, stormwater will be managed in an appropriate way. They can be used for watering greenery, washing streets and squares, flushing toilets or infiltrating part of retained water into the ground. An additional function that can be equipped with the devices is constant monitoring and control of water in the tank along with information sent to the network manager. Each unit is selected to suit the individual needs related to the retention required and the potential to utilise the collected rainwater. The hydrogeological conditions and site accessibility are also taken into account.
Advantages of smart tanks
- flooding prevention
- ecological measures - using stormwater or retaining it at the source
- economic measures - reducing the costs of discharging water to the sewage system, reducing the costs of maintaining urban greenery, playing fields, roads, minimizing the consumption of potable water and minimizing the costs of stormwater charges
- the possibility of using the area above the tank (installation in green area and loaded with wheel traffic)
- selection and warranty of one manufacturer with the possibility of servicing built-in devices
- rational impact on the amount of financing from the European Funds
Smart tanks are a multifunctional system of interconnected and compatible components.The solution comprises the pre-treatment system, PEHD storage tank and a full range of equipment: flow controllers, pumping systems, hydrophore units, bottom valves equipped with suction strainer, fittings, as well as monitoring and control equipment.
More information on smart tanks
Uponor Infra Smart Tanks
Brochure ENG version
Product catalogue 2019
Product catalogue PL, ENG, RUS version
Support for customised solutions
Do you need a tailor made product, or a turnkey solutions on a global scale? We offer full support within: design & calculations, tailor made products, field services, technical support and project management.