Multi-purpose polyethylene tanks for water, sewage and other liquids
- sanitary, municipal and storm sewage
- drinking water
- storm, technological and fire water etc.
- liquids produced by agri-food industry
- aggressive industrial sewage
- liquids used in biogas plants
- other liquids (containing chemical compounds to which PE-HD is chemically resistant)
Advantages of tanks
- Double walls and welded joints guarantee 100% leak-free operation and long-term durability
- Foundation in difficult soil and water conditions possible
- Installation in roads and underneath car parks
- Total resistance to corrosion and high resistance to chemicals
- Long storage with no loss of parameters (UV resistant)
- Low weight, quick and easy assembly (also in winter conditions)
Exceptional flexibility of Weholite
Flexibility is the distinctive feature of PE pipes among other conventional materials. Thanks to it, they perfectly cooperate with the ground, as if they were its natural element. Weholite pipe is flexible and does not crack under the influence of soil pressure, even with 30% deflection.
Dimensions and capacity of the tanks
A typical Uponor tank is a single-body structure, but there is a possibility to join tanks into batteries of any capacity. Prefabricated tanks delivered as one component may be of capacity ranging from 2 to 90 m3 (larger capacities are manufactured on demand and transported on individual conditions). The maximum length of the delivered tanks is only restricted by transport limitations.
Large capacity tanks
Large capacity tanks (up to even over a dozen thousand cubic meters) are delivered in sections that are ready to be joined by extrusion welding. Consequently, the final product is a monolithic construction that is free of mechanical joints and guarantees maximum water tightness and reliability. Such a solution enables the installation of large capacity tanks with the optimum use of the available terrain.
Tanks with unlimited application possibilities
More information on tanks
Product catalogue 2023
Product catalogue PL, ENG, RUS version
As part of the project “Construction of the second roadway of the S3 expressway along the Sulechów – Nowa Sól section” Uponor Infra provided pipes, sewer manholes and retention tanks.
Due to the location in the forest, the investment was not connected to the water supply system, so the new complex was to be supplied with water from deep wells. The tanks were installed in the body of the building 13 m below the ground, above the footings.
Uponor Infra delivered for this project 4 fire water tanks of diameter dn3000mm, ring stiffness SN2, and total capacity of 460m³. The tanks are to be used as a water reserve for the sprinkler system in the shopping mall and are filled from the municipal network.
Support for customised solutions
Do you need a tailor made product, or a turnkey solutions on a global scale? We offer full support within: design & calculations, tailor made products, field services, technical support and project management.