Uponor Comfort Air
Reach the next level of comfort with Uponor Comfort Air
- Combined heating and ventilation system with significantly increased comfort using draught-free and silent heating, cooling and ventilation
- Energy saving due to reduced supply temperature during heating
- Easy to clean and fulfils the highest hygiene requirements
- Matching systems technology to avoid interface problems on the construction site
- Safe to operate and corrosion-free thanks to the all-plastic pipe system
Comfortable heating, cooling and ventilation for a single-family home
Ambient air extraction
Outdoor air is drawn in at the outer wall. A cross-flow heat exchanger heats this supply air with the heat from the exhaust air and thus makes a significant contribution to energy saving.
Preheated supply air
The preheated supply air is routed through the patented PluggFlex ducts beneath the standard heating panel to the Uponor Comfort Air panel.
Uponor Comfort Air panel
The Uponor Comfort Air panel acts as a Re-heating unit. As the air is guided along the heated screed surface, it raises the air temperature to room level.
Pluggit air vents
Fresh air flows into the living rooms, lounge areas and bedrooms through the Plugit air vents in the floor or the wall.
The air is extracted from other rooms via the exhaust air spaces, such as the kitchen, toilet and bathroom, using overtopping.
At a glance...
Comfortable temperature control for the highest demands
Whether it is being used in summer or winter
- When the system is used for heating, the supply air in the Comfort Air elements is preheated to room temperature.
- When cooling is required, the elements allow the draught-free entry of the cooled supply air into the room, in particular in combination with underfloor cooling.
Build on Uponor with Comfort Air
Combination of radiant heating and cooling with controlled ventilation of living spaces
Build on Uponor with the Klett DNA
Information on the ingeniously refined Klett programme
Build on comfort with Uponor heating and cooling systems
Information on comfortable heating and cooling systems