Politik for sikkerheds- og kvalitetsmiljø samt energipolitik
Throughout the world, our solutions enrich people’s way of life.
Comfort. Health. Efficiency. Sustainability. Safety.
Connect. Build. Inspire.
We behave according to these values to demonstrate our customer focus and expertise:
- Everything we do, we do for the customer
- We are curious and always look for better ways to perform
- We are committed to and accountable for achieving results
- We collaborate, listen and learn
- We trust, respect and have fun
- We seek and provide constructive feedback
Our Vision, Purpose, Values and Code of Conduct direct the work of all Uponorians to meet the expectations of our interested parties.
A commitment to fulfill the compliance and other obligations we subscribe are basic principles of all our business activities.
By means of continual improvements in our quality, environment, energy, health, and safety management systems, we create increased benefits for our customers and other stakeholders.
The safety and well-being of our employees is paramount. It is not simply a legal requirement.
- One of the most important aspects of our safety activities is to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
- Health and safety of our employees are a management priority. At the same time, we expect our employees to contribute to our occupational safety and health goals in a manner that aligns with their responsibilities.
- The health and safety of our employees must always take priority over economic considerations.
The following quality principles apply to all our activities:
- The quality of our products and services add to our customers’ satisfaction. Our success depends on fully satisfying their applicable requirements in a timely fashion.
- Improved shareholder value is realised.
- Integrity characterises our relations with our interested parties
e.g. business partners, employees, shareholders, and the general public.
- For a systematic implementation of our quality principles and targets we pursue a certified Quality Management System according to the standard ISO 9001.
A commitment to protect the environment is a central matter in all our activities. We pursue a certified management system according to the standards ISO 14001, and ISO 50001 to reach our environmental and energy targets systematically and aim at ISCC Plus certification of all relevant sites and businesses for transparent and verified use of sustainable raw materials. This requires that we:
- Measure, observe and document the effects of our activities on the environment.
- Assess the implemented procedures and responsibilities as well as pursue the implementation of necessary corrective measures.
- Take actions to prevent pollution, reduce waste and conserve our natural resources.
- Support the procurement of energy efficient products and services.
- Continually improve our energy performance and ensure the availability of necessary information and resources to achieve objectives and energy targets.
- Are committed to fulfilling ISCC requirements in all relevant sites and businesses.